Building a 42" Brick Pizza Oven & Grill.

Yes, the grill/pit is on the side.

Ok I see it on like page 17 and on. Sorry I'm new to the thread and didn't read it all before commented. Still haven't read all of it.

Anyways, I didn't notice any intake vents on the pit, where are they? Or are they not needed?

Are you going to have a hood for the pit?

Im back with some updates, i have not been posting but ill make up for it today.

The backyard patio areas is pretty much complete, except for some touch up paint, applying sealers, cleaning, planting etc.

33kevlu.jpg

pmwxg.jpg

nclamx.jpg

2iuuzjl.jpg

Vintage lights ive collected over time.

18zl1z.jpg

Applied stone color enhancer to the brick surround and chimney. Just built the storage doors using reclaimed redwood T&G boards, i really liked the way they turned out, ill keep them the natural color.

o5pz89.jpg

rubd5w.jpg

mh3n1d.jpg

Sink and plumbing installed. All plumbing ran to planter beds and fruit trees.

1111kw9.jpg

This small light is installed above the sink. Its made out of tin, if you look closely there are imprints on it, i assume it was made with reclaimed tin.

2uqes6f.jpg

This one is the large light fixture, measure at 3 foot tall, its at the center of the patio.

29bna1e.jpg

Yeah V, when you kicked this thing off, I had no idea you would be going this far, it looks incredible! Definitely a place where memories with friends and family will be made! :thumb:

Look at all that room for smokers on the new patio too!

I'm incredibly jealous. I wish I had the space for that sort of setup, and a HOA that would sign off on it.

Don't know how i missed this thread but this is the most EPIC and IMPRESSIVE build i have ever seen. There aren't words i can say to express...my jaw is on the floor.

Keep earthquakes away from that masterpiece!

Don't know how i missed this thread but this is the most EPIC and IMPRESSIVE build i have ever seen. There aren't words i can say to express...my jaw is on the floor.

What he said. That is an awesome transformation of your back yard! :thumb::thumb:

Lol thanks man. Ya really i hope we don't get any big ones

It's a thing of beauty man. Looks like all the hard work paid off big time. Enjoy it! :thumb:

That looks freakin' cool, man. I would probably never go inside with a patio like that. Amazing.

V-wiz, I cannot even express out impressed I am by this build, it is absolutely spectacular. when I first started reading I had no idea what it would lead too. Which made me wonder... Were you planning to do all of this from the beginning? i.e. the shelter, the pavers, the planters etc. or did you decide to add them as your where going?

Great Job Man! you and your father should be very proud!

Ryan

V-wiz, I cannot even express out impressed I am by this build, it is absolutely spectacular. when I first started reading I had no idea what it would lead too. Which made me wonder... Were you planning to do all of this from the beginning? i.e. the shelter, the pavers, the planters etc. or did you decide to add them as your where going?

Great Job Man! you and your father should be very proud!

Ryan

Thanks Ryan, at first i was planning on doing the whole patio, concrete slab, a firepit to fill the space and just something simple, but as we went along my father suggested we do pavers, planters, the curbing/edges etc etc. We sorta had an idea what it would be but made it even nicer as we went along.

I remember when you first started this off I wanted to kidnap you and your FiL. But now it would be a shame to keep you away from such a wonderful place. Enjoy and amazing work!!!

Back