Try these on for thighs

zydecopaws

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
They made me take vacation this week, and I have been reduced to cooking on an almost new OTG at the lake.

IMG_0071.JPG

Today’s fare consists of some boneless, skinless chicken thighs with a brown sugar, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and crushed rosemary rub. For sides I whipped up a batch of trashbag taters and some fresh green beans with onions, mushrooms, garlic, butter, and some fresh ground pepper.

IMG_0074.JPG

In spite of being spoiled by the Performer, it appears I can still make a decent meal on the OTG. We do have nice plates here at the lake though…

IMG_0082.JPG

There you have it, chicken dinner at the lake. Rumor has it that tomorrow a visit will be paid to a warehouse store and meat for the BBQ will be purchased. No telling what the rest of the week might bring. Try not to feel too sorry for us… :cool:

Dude, next year, can I go on vacation with you? Nice place, great looking Q and sides!

It's easy to be the No Excuses BBQ'r with weather like this, yes? :)

Z, you're cooking some dang fine grub for someone using their secondary kitchen, with their secondary smoker! You're making the rest of us look bad, cut it out;)

Keep enjoying the lake house. Can't wait to see what you bring home for the rest of the week.

I feel almost like I am cheating with the weather being so nice lately. Check back again in November and December when the torrential rains hit the coast and the snow starts falling at my house and I might not be so cocky... :icon_blush:

Looks good, mmm, thighs...

now off to read about trash bag taters

nice food! those trashbag taters look like a great idea..i am going to try those

Tuck

love the caption:mrgreen: also like the square plate and the stuff on it - very nicely done:wink:

lol You sure know how to rough it! Nice looking feast, and view! :-D

Back