Wicked Good Briquettes - Any Good?

sdbbq1234

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Anybody using the Wicked Good Briquette product?

I tried searching, but could not find a lot of info.

Thanks!

wallace

Attachments

• WGC_Briquette_Standing_2.jpg
    WGC_Briquette_Standing_2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 123
It IS "Wicked Good" burns long and hot. ACE dropped it and WG website doesn't list any dealers in MO or KS.

I've used it and really like it, it on par with there Lump. Which is fantastic!!

pwa

They're not great like their lump but are still good. The briquettes are make from lump dust and a natural binder. Compared to other high end briquettes the WG are light and tend to fall apart if you want to use them again. They burn hot. Also, like most lump, the ash is light so it flys around when you open a kettle lid.

If your aim is a high end briquette I would skip them and find k comp or stubbs.

In fact, if you ever come up to Baltimore I'll sell you a bag or two.

They're not great like their lump but are still good. The briquettes are make from lump dust and a natural binder. Compared to other high end briquettes the WG are light and tend to fall apart if you want to use them again. They burn hot. Also, like most lump, the ash is light so it flys around when you open a kettle lid.

If your aim is a high end briquette I would skip them and find k comp or stubbs.

In fact, if you ever come up to Baltimore I'll sell you a bag or two.

How many bags ya got for sale?

Wicked Good is really tough to find and if you order on-line, well there goes a bunch more money on shipping.

I have a co-worker who can stop by the Dizzy Pig place and get some, so, I wanted to see what others thought about the Briquettes as I might use a mix of Briquettes and Lump.

Thanks.

wallace

Back