Sausage Sponsorship

• Thread starter Signature'sSmokeHouse
  • Start date
S

Signature'sSmokeHouse

Hello I am with Signature Sausage Co in Basehor, KS. We are looking for teams to sponsor for the 2012 BBQ season.... This would be a Sausage Category only sponsor meaning when you are in an event that has a sausage category we will supply you with our award winning competition sausage and some sausage to cook during the event.... All we ask in return is that you let us hang the ribbon or trophy that you win in our retail store... If this is something that you would be interested in please let us know... Thanks

I will be going back to the Kansas city royal this year and sausage is one of the categories. If interested let me know.

We would be interested, we do a couple of competitions that have a sausage category. Would love to give your product a try.

I would suggest you contact organizers and see about sponsoring that way. One company in the SE sponsors several competitions by providing 1lb of sausage to each team for an anything butt category that must include that sausage. The owner also shows up on site to cook breakfast for teams on Saturday mornings....

dmp

Thanks guys for your reply.... This would be a sponsorship for teams to use our products in events that have the sausage category... We sponsor a few competitions now... Also we are working on a big one for the American Royal for this year... Keep your eyes open for that one... Message me if you would be interested in using our Competition Sausage in your next event...

Hello I am with Signature Sausage Co in Basehor, KS. We are looking for teams to sponsor for the 2012 BBQ season.... This would be a Sausage Category only sponsor meaning when you are in an event that has a sausage category we will supply you with our award winning competition sausage and some sausage to cook during the event.... All we ask in return is that you let us hang the ribbon or trophy that you win in our retail store... If this is something that you would be interested in please let us know... Thanks

We are cooking a sausage category next weekend, would love to chat with you. PM me if you are interested in talking.

-Frank

There is one competition that we cook each year that has a sausage category. We've cooked it the last 3 years and have finished 1st, 2nd, and 4th. Is it possible to try your sausage before we compete with it?

Interesting. I am 10 miles away and sadly admit that I have never heard of your store. I will have to swing in sometime.

Sorry guys I guess I should have put in there that I am looking for teams here in the Kansas City area due to our retail store being here... We are looking into shipping to teams outside of KC but that is not until next years season...

@colonel00 You have never heard of us because we just opened our retail store in your area... we have been a wholesale producer for the last 5 years... Come by and check us out you will not be disappointed...

Nice offer! Good luck to the teams using your product!

Back