Turning the tables....

BBQ Bandit

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
True story...

Been known to feed the neighborhood with my trials and experiments... when the Lang gets smokin'... people start salivating. This time... another Brethren moment.

Last year... a BBQ outfit opened up down the road selling BBQ (trailer) from a few miles from my house. I introduced myself to the owner as another bbq'er and gave her my card. Over time, its just been light talk... until today.

Today, drove up in my car. She's been lightly twisting my arm... because its been only talk... no samples.

Decided its time to turn the tables.

Went back home... and jumped into my truck, pulling my smoker with samples of my sweet babybacks with chicken just made last weekend... and pulled into their parking lot.

The only thing missing was someone calling for a throwdown.

The looks on their faces after eating my food... as if they never had BBQ before.... my food... in their trailer...was priceless. :becky::becky::becky:

Max kudos to the Brethren... as a student of the Brethren way... its another reason why this place rocks.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
...which brings to mind a question - is there a bigger/better repository of bbq info, knowledge, etc. than this place - anywhere - in any form? I don't think there is. This place rocks like a mutha. :thumb:

Thank you for the support and kind words.

The beauty of it was... the ribs were delivered... without sauce.

Back