• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Brethren Team Decals on Spicewine

I too want a magnet - my pit isn't cold enough on the outside to keep it on while burnin'. With a magnet, I could keep it on for travel and show, but take it off prior to melting I mean cooking.

Looks great!

I just want a big decal for the cooler spot on the UDS and UDG.
How do you get the decal???????????????????

I got that earlier ZBQ but I am not on a cooking team, just a backyard smoker and neither link told me how to get a generic decal. But I will read them again. I also have a couple PMs out but have not heard back.

This is all I found and it doesn't really tell me much.
"To order custom banners, send the order via PM to the ID "Banners". Include name/description and the name you want printed in the scroll, with city/state. You may not recieve a notice immediatly. I do them in batches and it takes a few weeks. "

Sorry to be a pain to all, but I don't know how to send a PM to the ID "banners". Now watch, I will probably figure it out within 5 minutes of posting this message!

I got that earlier ZBQ but I am not on a cooking team, just a backyard smoker and neither link told me how to get a generic decal. But I will read them again. I also have a couple PMs out but have not heard back.

Sorry about that, I thought you wanted a team banner.

The only place I know that you can get generic Brethren stuff is through the "Merchandise" link at the top of the page. I don't think they have decals like that though.

Sorry for the confusion.

Well I wonder if I can get a decal without a team name on it? Friends and relatives think I am a bit overboard with Q, but they sure don't turn it down when I cook it!!!!!

Back