Should I get a new weber performer

Should I get the new Weber Performer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FatDaddy

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I got 275.00 in HD gift cards, that we were gonna use to stain the fence, but I talked the wife out of doing it because it looks like a PITA. So, HD has a new black performer for sale for 327.00. I already have a 22.5 " black kettle that i have the side table for and the lid holder. But it just looks so lonely sittin there on the shelf at HD. She said I could get it instead if I wanted it. Im getting the rotiss ring and eventually the rib-o-lator for Christmas, and thinking it would look great on a new performer and probably a little safer lol. What do yall think?

Definitely go for it, you will enjoy the ease of use and the convenience of the side table.

The Performer is a great grill!

Did you really think anyone here would tell you go to stain the fence? :-D

Why is this a question in your head? Plus your wife gave her blessing.
Go for it now. You shouldn't even be sitting at your computer looking at this thread. you should be on your way to HD.

I got my new performer 2 weeks ago. I love it!
The gas assist feature is real handy
Do it!

I voted, "You dont need it.. save your money." Get a 22.5" WSM instead.

I voted, "You dont need it.. save your money." Get a 22.5" WSM instead.

Already have an 18.5 wsm. and a kettle, and a Large BGE. The WSM hasnt seen any action since july. Although she is gettin hauled down to my parents for Thanksgiving turkey, chickens and ribs.

How about both stain the fence and get the performer...:-D:-D:-D

Im usin the fence stainin money for the performer if I get it lol. She thought you only had to stain it once and it was good for life. I showed her one coming home that was gettin pretty raggedy and she changed her mind lol. I told her its just a fence to hide all my cookers in the back yard. It dont need to be pretty.

Step away from the computer and get your arse to HD before the better half changes her mind.:twisted:

You still use that Weber after getting the green egg? I think mine is getting turned into a fire pit!

You still use that Weber after getting the green egg? I think mine is getting turned into a fire pit!
Was just sittin here watchin football, thinkin the same thing. I was mulling over the idea to get one of the rechargable tool kits with the circular saw etc, then buy all the supplies to make me an Egg table.

Was just sittin here watchin football, thinkin the same thing. I was mulling over the idea to get one of the rechargable tool kits with the circular saw etc, then buy all the supplies to make me an Egg table.

Get what gives you the most value. I spent the weekend getting rid of things we don't use.

Saw a good idea for a redneck firepit. It was made out of a metal washing mahine drum. Thinking of sitting one on my one touch platinum after I take off the broken table.

Back