• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

SC Festival of Discovery!!!! 7/9/09-7/10/09

S

smalls65

Anyone goin to this contest??? It'll be my first comp...I'll be cooking in the Backyard division under the team name (The SmokeHouse Bandits) Feel free to stop by...I'd love to meet some of the Brethren!!!!

Ron

That's right... Rock Hill has already happened.
Food Network will be filming there. Way cool if you win. You get an interview and get to do a taping with them to show off your BBQ skills.

Go for it Ron!!!

With your back ground you will do great. Wish I could be there .

Rick

Greenwood, SC Backyard Grand Champion

Anyone goin to this contest??? It'll be my first comp...I'll be cooking in the Backyard division under the team name (The SmokeHouse Bandits) Feel free to stop by...I'd love to meet some of the Brethren!!!!
Ron

Congrats to Smokehouse Bandits on their first contest and first grand. They took first chicken, first ribs, and a high finish in pork to win grand in the Greenwood backyard division. Way to go!
Sorry I did not get around to find them and say hello. I'm sure we will be seeing them at some other contests soon.

Congrats to Smokehouse Bandits on their first contest and first grand. They took first chicken, first ribs, and a high finish in pork to win grand in the Greenwood backyard division. Way to go!
Sorry I did not get around to find them and say hello. I'm sure we will be seeing them at some other contests soon.

Thanks!!!! It was quite the experience!! I had a blast and I'm looking forward to cooking at more contests!!

Ron

Back