You might be a redneck if.........

Skidder

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
.....you take your grill wherever you go. Actually I'm getting ready for a grilling comp and don't have a bunch of room left in my truck.
Picture705.jpg

you have a LOCK on your smoker to keep the family out!

I would imagine if that thing were fired up and smelling good you would be like the Pied Piper with folks following you down the road.:mrgreen:

I was thinking about turning it around and having a couple of bikini clad hotties do some grilling while I drive down the road. Yeah like I could find a couple of bikini clad hotties! Twenty years ago maybe. Make that thirty.

I definitely qualify!! I have traveled all over the country with a UDS strapped on the back of my camper.

I want one... and im Metzican (of heritage). Metzican red neck?

That's a good lookin' rig!

I was thinking about turning it around and having a couple of bikini clad hotties do some grilling while I drive down the road. Yeah like I could find a couple of bikini clad hotties!

Maybe Ray (DrBBQ) or Todd (the DirtMan) can give ya some tips.

Now THAT is redneck. You need to provide pics though.

The camper I have has a 2 foot extension (the bumper slides out) I have had a UDS strapped to the back all summer. This trip thru Wichita, I left it with my daughter (12) so she could use it. Rest assured I will have another on the back before I head out this spring.

You need a shaker hood on that so it'll get enough air goin down the road.

The camper I have has a 2 foot extension (the bumper slides out) I have had a UDS strapped to the back all summer. This trip thru Wichita, I left it with my daughter (12) so she could use it. Rest assured I will have another on the back before I head out this spring.
Somehow I'm envisioning the sawzall-cutdown school bus camper thing here...

Back