Please Join Us In the "2017 Thanksgiving Feast/Gameday Eats!" Throwdown! Enter for a Chance to Win Prizes from Naturiffic! Lasts Through Dec 11th!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Please Join Us In the "2017 Thanksgiving Feast/Gameday Eats!" Throwdown! Enter for a Chance to Win Prizes from Naturiffic! Lasts Through Dec 11th!

***NOTE: This thread is an announcement. Please post your entries HERE, NOT in this Qtalk thread!***

Our New Throwdown Category is..."2017 Thanksgiving Feast/Gameday Eats!"

vPTuBPih.jpg

This was jwtseng's entry in the 2015 Thanksgiving Brethren Style Throwdown

As chosen by NavarreQ for winning the "I'd Hit That!" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

NavarreQ said:
I was thinking since its College Rivalry week in football, why not see who has the best Game Day Eats!Can be game day meals or game day snacks! Support your team with your favorite gameday eats!

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

I decided to amend NavarreQ's category to include Thanksgiving feasts as well so you can showcase your Thanksgiving meal if you want. :thumb:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Thursday 11/23 through the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 12/11/17.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. (NOON) Central US Time on Monday 12/11/17

Please post your entries HERE, NOT in this Qtalk thread!

Also, if you have not entered a Throwdown before,

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

Our official prize sponsor for Q4 is Naturiffic who is awarding Throwdown winners a $25 Store credit with FREE shipping for your choice of gourmet seasoning salts and brines - click here for details!

Salt_icon_enhanced2_zps3jx8iyak.png

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Sunday Bump! Only one day left to enter, folks...

Back