Pork Trim

Thanks for the new video you just did on pork turn in box. Very helpful for me.

Hey that new video was an eye opener for me. So all his pulled is the bacon. Interesting. Love it.

Most Shiggable info since S1 of BBQ Pitmasters. Great work again.

It's worth taking the Gateway class to learn the details! Great content so far.

That's not true. It's a horrible class. I learned things at the class that actually made me worse at cooking, and my woman left me. The only thing I've won since going was a DAL trophy. The second time I went to the class, my cooking got so bad that my dog left me. Never in a million years would I go back a third time. I would encourage everyone to skip this class, and quit cooking on drums altogether. My food is so bad now that I don't have friends, but if I did, I would try and sell all 9 of my drums.

Not gonna lie... I was a little bummed when the last video came out. After taking the class we moved to this method and was hoping this could be a little competitive edge over others.

Oh well secrets out... Time to master the process!

That's not true. It's a horrible class. I learned things at the class that actually made me worse at cooking, and my woman left me. The only thing I've won since going was a DAL trophy. The second time I went to the class, my cooking got so bad that my dog left me. Never in a million years would I go back a third time. I would encourage everyone to skip this class, and quit cooking on drums altogether. My food is so bad now that I don't have friends, but if I did, I would try and sell all 9 of my drums.

So you signed up for the class this weekend, huh? :)

Not gonna lie... I was a little bummed when the last video came out. After taking the class we moved to this method and was hoping this could be a little competitive edge over others.

Oh well secrets out... Time to master the process!

I appreciate your sentiment. The flavor and cooking it right is what will give you that edge. If you don’t get that right, nothing else matters! Showing a box without any context can mess people up as much as help them if they don’t use it right!

Feel free to hit us up after the season starts if you have any questions.

man those videos are all great! thanks a bunch for posting.....I hope to be able to take your class one day!

Would 1 of you guys post the pork turn in video? I dont know why I cant see them. Thank you

What a great video, I've never actually put the "bacon" in the box always figured it would be judged as mushy or overcooked. Woner what happened to the horn and tubes from those butts MM seemed perfect tenderness as well as pulled did, if not up to par wonder if they were over or under?

What a great video, I've never actually put the "bacon" in the box always figured it would be judged as mushy or overcooked. Woner what happened to the horn and tubes from those butts MM seemed perfect tenderness as well as pulled did, if not up to par wonder if they were over or under?

It’s very easy to overcook. Putting it in the box is always a game time decision!

If I had to guess it's about putting only the best in the box. Why worry about the tubes and horn if the MM and bacon were perfect?

Back