• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Building a 42" Brick Pizza Oven & Grill.

You can fabricate, but you can also buy all sorts of stove pipe adapters, elbows, reducers, etc. to make that transition.
I ordered all my stove pipe goodies from North Line Express.

You can fabricate, but you can also buy all sorts of stove pipe adapters, elbows, reducers, etc. to make that transition.
I ordered all my stove pipe goodies from North Line Express.

Thanks for the link, looks nice. Basically i need to install something that mounts to the rectangular chimney (pleas see photo) then turns into a flue, i will search for that, but me thinks it would be a custom thing?

You need to determine the correct stove pipe diameter to your oven size for starters. Then it's a matter of finding a suitable rectangular-to-round adapter/mount that you can anchor onto the chimney and cover/finish with mortar or whatever. I'm sure they're out there. Good luck, your whole project is looking so good!

You need to determine the correct stove pipe diameter to your oven size for starters. Then it's a matter of finding a suitable rectangular-to-round adapter/mount that you can anchor onto the chimney and cover/finish with mortar or whatever. I'm sure they're out there. Good luck, your whole project is looking so good!

Thank you :).

I did a quick Google search, and found this:

http://www.fireplacemall.com/Chimney_Caps/Flue_Stretchers__Stainless/flue_stretchers__stainless.html

GE_Flue_Stretcher_13130_sp42.jpg

Thanks Bob, but that wont work in my application, as my chimney opening is also larger that that, with that unit it connects to a already existing flue, however i dont have a flue, my chimney is just brick. So i will need a larger plate which connects to a chimney. Im sure ill find something. Thank you for your contribution.

I'm new to the Brethren, and things like these are the reason why I registered. What an amazing build, congrats.

Some updates from the past few days.

Had a chimney custom made to fit my exact needs/application. All this cost me $140, which is an amazing price.

2mwf5hv.jpg

Patio has been completely prepped and painted.

i3f98k.jpg

Brick pillars completed, just need to install caps.

v4q6vb.jpg

5l6ujm.jpg

Flat roof framing completed and installed with metal roofing. Now the same thing needs to be done on the other side.

2yx5i7c.jpg

Back