• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
Our new category is...

Oldyote said:
The

Almighty

Meatball

no special rules - void where prohibited

...as chosen by Oldyote, the winner of the Muticultural Throwdown!

(to the sound of the classic NFL Films music)
The Almighty Meatball.
Jess1.jpg

When these shining spheres of meaty goodness take to the grill, it is nothing short of pure domination.
Meatball.gif

From the highly controversial and often aggressive rule-breaking MOINK Ball...
Red-Hot5.jpg

...to the gloriously dressed Meatball Sammich.
turkey-meatball-sandwich.jpg

And when a fellow Meatball is lost in battle to the grill elements...
Christmas_Meatball_Suicide1.jpg

...the rest of the team of Meatballs must charge forward to their ultimate destiny.

meatball-army.png

This is...
The

Almighty

Meatball

no special rules - void where prohibited

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 1/6 through Sunday 1/15.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 1/15.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 1/16 after the "Vote" thread is submitted and will run through Sunday 1/22. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the "Happy Meal" Throwdown until Sunday night 1/8 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the "Mongo's Birthday Open" Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
The Almighty Meatball.
When these shining spheres of meaty goodness take to the grill, it is nothing short of pure domination.
From the highly controversial and often aggressive rule-breaking MOINK Ball...
...to the gloriously dressed Meatball Sammich.
And when a fellow Meatball is lost in battle to the grill elements...
...the rest of the team of Meatballs must charge forward to their ultimate destiny.

This is...
The

Almighty

Meatball

Yes, but can they repel Zombies? That's all I really care about.

What about blood suck ghost snake gods?

... well, now that really is what we would all like to know, isn't it? I'm not even sure Paul's house can provide adequate protection from those. I was hoping that if I tip-toed quietly out of that other thread, I might be able to sneak away and be safe in this one.

So nowhere in this TD Category announcement meatball was mentioned in the plural. So that means you must enter ONE, and only one meatball, correct?

This could create complications for either the meatball nachos or meatball pizza I was thinking about entering...:mmph:

So nowhere in this TD Category announcement meatball was mentioned in the plural. So that means you must enter ONE, and only one meatball, correct?

This could create complications for either the meatball nachos or meatball pizza I was thinking about entering...:mmph:

Just assume the plural. It would be a shame if you didn't feel free to place your balls where you want them.

There was always a great deal of poetic license on this forum before the special rules and DQs started being dished out fast and furiously. Thankfully that seems to have run its course. I don't think Bigabyte is going to hand out DQs if someone submits two meatballs, although technically it is within his rights. I think we're by and large back to "let the voters decide" and I certainly wouldn't hold it against you for submitting a pluralized version, but that is just me. Of course, if you decide you're going to bring back the dead, do NOT think for a second you're getting my vote. :hand:

Back