Hello from Lancaster,ca

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jrbbbqer

Hello everyone im from lancaster,ca it's a desert town about 1hour from los angeles they do alot of filming here so im sure you've seen it in commercials and movies when ever there's a joshua tree that's here .
I've been here since august but only posted two replies in threads mostly because I just like reading and learning tips from you all. I've been bbqing since i was 15 and i'll turn 22 next month. so im pretty young in the game and i have a huge passion for it.I love bbq and everything about it and look more forward to sharing the same with you all.thank you.:wink:

Welcome to the BBQ Brethren! Post pics of your cooks and make my day. :p
smiley-eatdrink004.gif

From the other side of the big pool on the eastcoast (and beyond the UK...) Welcome.

Welcome to our crazy little club house! Lets see, Lancaster, hmmmm ..... ain't that kinda near Palmdale, Adelanto, etc?

Welcome to our crazy little club house! Lets see, Lancaster, hmmmm ..... ain't that kinda near Palmdale, Adelanto, etc?
yeah it's right next to palmdale a bit ways from adelanto though.

We have a contest there in October
thanks for the info they had one this past October too in which all hogs go to heaven had a hand in putting together. I was thinking about entering it but didn't know if i had to work that day and not sure if i was ready to enter a competition. I most definitely will try it this year and work hard on preparing for it and might find a near by competition to participate in before to get my feet wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back