• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Blues, Views & BBQ - 9/21 Westport, CT (KCBS) Qualifier

MilitantSquatter

Reaction score
FYI.... Linda Mullane posted some very preliminary news of a potential new contest in CT that would serve as a state qualifier on the NEBS message board.

Blues, Views & Barbeque
9/19-21/2008
Westport, CT

Very convenient location for the Tri-State area if it takes place.

If anyone finds out more, please update.

This contest is now listed on the KCBS website.

No contest website though as of yet.

I sent an e-mail to the contact listed to find out more details about when applications or other info will be available. When I get a response I will post.

This is what I got back from the organizer of Blues, Views and BBQ today:

"I will send out in about three weeks. Thanks for your interest in our contest.

Bob LeRose "

We are really looking forward to this one.

He's the owner of Bobby Q's, a BBQ joint in downtown Westport. Interesting that he's getting involved in an event like this.

Blues, Views and BBQ Sounds Great!! Westport is a local event!!!

Anyone heard anything about Lime Rock? It's on the NEBS site, but no applications or info yet....

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

He's the owner of Bobby Q's, a BBQ joint in downtown Westport. Interesting that he's getting involved in an event like this.

We'll, it sure would be a good way to sell some more BBQ if he vends !!!

He seems like a nice guy. I received a similar, cordial response back from him like Sawdustguy got saying applications would be sent out beginning in a few weeks and thanked me for inquiring.

guys, we need to leave this guy alone for a while. He has got a LOT of work to do very quickly for this contest to happen. I will let y'all know if there is anything significant to report.
nancee

We'll, it sure would be a good way to sell some more BBQ if he vends !!!

He seems like a nice guy. I received a similar, cordial response back from him like Sawdustguy got saying applications would be sent out beginning in a few weeks and thanked me for inquiring.

guys, we need to leave this guy alone for a while. He has got a LOT of work to do very quickly for this contest to happen. I will let y'all know if there is anything significant to report.
nancee

Are you helping him organize it?

nancee can you get us more details ASAP please, i need to make my schedule

Back