So I'm gonna be on TV....

Great job, I really enjoyed the episode. Those corn fritters did look amazing. Any chance you remember the recipe?

recipe was simple... don't remember it exactly but: corn, peas, red pepper and a bit of cayenne mixed with flour, corn meal, and egg. i think that's it. Then fried in a skillet in oil at 350 for a few mins on each side until the color was good. we did a sour cream and hot sauce mix to top.

So basically, you played the part of Big Rich? :cool:

................now I have to go try to make smoked meatloaf. With the smashed potatoes, of course.

Just watched the episode on my DVR. Great work. Shannon comes off as being a nice guy if he is anything like his TV personality when the camera isn't rolling.

I might be inspired to make a smoked meatloaf in the near future!

Just watched the episode on my DVR. Great work. Shannon comes off as being a nice guy if he is anything like his TV personality when the camera isn't rolling.

I might be inspired to make a smoked meatloaf in the near future!

he is super nice. we sat around and talked food truck biz for quite awhile. after shooting he had some drinks with everyone and hung out. Cool, down to earth, dude who truly appreciates the opportunity he's been given.

Back