Thank God for laptops

W

we'll smoke u

I'm sitting in a hotel room in Sioux Falls South Dakota for my daughters softball tournament this weekend. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my laptop with me to get my fix of the brethren. I think my wife might be right.

I'm very very sick

Please tell me that Im not the only one out there like this.

Scott, yours is a very common malady among the brethren.

Yea, I am trying to convince myself[and my bride] that I "need" a blackberry/blueberry/raspberry, or what ever they are today, so I can stay in touch with the brethren when we are doing our long motorcycle tours later this year.:-D Wish me luck, She is still not fully sold on cell phones yet.:shock:

The el cheapo solution for a road trip is to go to the public library where ever you are. They all have free computer stations for public use, even in very small towns.

That being said, I always bring my laptop along when I am on the road :mrgreen:

The el cheapo solution for a road trip is to go to the public library where ever you are. They all have free computer stations for public use, even in very small towns.

That being said, I always bring my laptop along when I am on the road :mrgreen:

Not every town will let you use their internet stations. I tried in Concord, New Hampshire and was told I needed to be a resident.

Gotta love these laptops!

We carry the laptop always.
Kiddos and most lodging has Internet access now.

I stopped carrying a laptop to Disney World when I used to go there a lot.
Their room rate is so low they charge $9.95 per day for Internet access :twisted:

TIM

We carry the laptop always.
Kiddos and most lodging has Internet access now.

I stopped carrying a laptop to Disney World when I used to go there a lot.
Their room rate is so low they charge $9.95 per day for Internet access :twisted:

TIM

That is CHEAP! I just returned from London. Stayed at the Heathrow Airport Hilton... access was 15 pounds per 24 hours... With the current exchange rate that is over $30! Oh well, it went on the expense report...

James.

I don't carry a laptop, but I do usually keep my PDA with me and it has wireless abilities. The screen size and Internet browsers are a little more burdensome to use at times but it's more convenient to carry. There have been quite a few times that the wife and I have been out in town and needed to look something up. We just walk to the nearest StarBucks and log on real quick.

Back