***Vote! BBQ Brethren "Ribs" Throwdown - Vote!***

***Vote! BBQ Brethren "Ribs" Throwdown - Vote!***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Ribs" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Monday, August 20th.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name or picture for more pics/info on the entries.

SuperdutyBBQ

BeardedBassGuy

LYU370

Joshw

tom72

dadsr4

mnmgri4

pigville porkers

dannypat21

Mason Dixon Bowhunta

razorbrewer

Flatbroke

Smoke Dawg

jashas

2PigsBBQ

Zevon668

R2Egg2Q

WilliamKY

ronbrad62

JasonS

ssv3

LordRiffenstein

mbigtoe

tom b

What a bunch of great entries on this Throwdown! This is going to be a tough decision...

What a bunch of great entries on this Throwdown! This is going to be a tough decision...

I agree! Great job all around! I have it narrowed down to two or three. I may have to lick my screen, er... look at them again.

I have the habit of not voting in a throwdown that I've entered.
I'm glad that I don't have to choose.

• Thanks
Reactions: JU
I picked one of the biggest, and most competitive, categories to enter. Some amazing looking entries here.

I picked one of the biggest, and most competitive, categories to enter. Some amazing looking entries here.
Even if you only get one vote, look at the competition!
To me, it looks like it will come down to sauced or dry rubbed in many cases. I'm curious as to the outcome. Don't see a single loser in the bunch.

I still vote, just not for my own entry.

It's my first throwdown and I just voted...but not for myself. Proud of my entry no doubt but man there's some good looking ribs in this one!

I figure if my one vote for someone else causes me to lose, then my entry wasn't really as good as I thought it was. Actually both of your entries and one other one were in the running for me.
Was... So... Hard... To... Choose...

That was tough. A vote for Moose would have been a lot easier!

ZxcvtCcl.jpg

This is a hard one for sure - I need to look at the cook threads to appreciate the process and results.

Gotta echo the rest of the crowd. What a great bunch of ribs y'all all cooked!

Back