Building a 42" Brick Pizza Oven & Grill.

Subscribed! I was just thinking to myself today that the next house will have an outdoor pizza oven.

Great! start on the WFO. I have enjoyed the link to BBQ Brethren so much that I joined. I see that there is a lot for me to learn about smokin' and BBQ'n.

looks good so far bro!:grin:

Do you always keep your wood covered under the tarp? Mine is uncovered because I thought you need the sun to hit it, but it gets rained on, etc and some of the wood looks a little iffy now. May try your method.

Great pics!! (I can see them now). Nice view from your back yard. Why need a kitchen inside!!

Great! start on the WFO. I have enjoyed the link to BBQ Brethren so much that I joined. I see that there is a lot for me to learn about smokin' and BBQ'n.

HAA, Welcome aboard :clap2:. You will enjoy your time here, and get hungry. Dont get surprised if you gain a few pounds. :shocked:

looks good so far bro!:grin:

Do you always keep your wood covered under the tarp? Mine is uncovered because I thought you need the sun to hit it, but it gets rained on, etc and some of the wood looks a little iffy now. May try your method.

Since were in rainy season yes, but its uncovered during summer. The sides are open to allow air flow, its not completely shut. It needs a good amount of air flow or else it wont be nice.

Ya, please keep us "a breast." :laugh: Seriously, this is gonna be a great project to watch. Thanks for posting.

Looks great!!! I will be keeping an eye on this one 👍

Have fun and happy smoking
BBQ UP

OOOH you didn't take out the garden did you? That looked like asparagus in there. I am having a heck of a time getting mine to come up from year to year. I love the idea of an outside kitchen and would like to do the same myself. I have plenty of room at my place so I will be watching this thread like a hawk.

OOOH you didn't take out the garden did you? That looked like asparagus in there. I am having a heck of a time getting mine to come up from year to year. I love the idea of an outside kitchen and would like to do the same myself. I have plenty of room at my place so I will be watching this thread like a hawk.

I did take out the garden, i still have plenty of room, this is only taking 15-20% of my yard. Your right, it was asparagus.

I am wanting to do something similar in my backyard.... Keep up posting the progress! I'm taking notes

Quick hijack. You need to get some horse or cow manure to put directly on top of the sprouts. See if that helps.

Back to regular programming.

Update: We were able to get the walls up yesterday. I still have to make some changes and form the arches around the door ways then pour concrete during the concrete slab pour. All holes were filled with concrete. Note not to buy cinder blocks from Lowes, they were horrible, not straight at all.

30jqrgm.jpg

293ua6r.jpg

Back