Couple pics from the Cheney Jubilee this weekend

GreenDrake

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Had some fun, totally ruined my chicken, which is the ugly shot....skin took on too much smoke, drew up on me, wrecked it...such is life...walked three times and had a blast with old and new friends. Back to workin on the chicken fiasco.

Cheneybbq.jpg

cheneyribs.jpg

cheneychicken.jpg

cheneybutt.jpg

Way to go team "Off Constantly"!

Cheney was a shocker for a lot of teams!

Hey, we were joking with Christene about replacing chicken with mac & cheese...FOREVER. Chicken is pure hell.

Brisket turn in, we didn't think about it at the time for a pic, we were busy with getting the box just right...of course that's the one we got 2nd place in behind JD...always happens that way. I had to do some box changes at the last minute to get it just right, then it was off to the turn in table. What a fun event....even better that we had it in a parking lot where there was a Safeway, a liquor store and a Starbucks. LOL

Way to go team "Off Constantly"!

Cheney was a shocker for a lot of teams!

Great to meet you, Brian, sorry we didn't have the time to talk more over a barley pop, congrats again on the GC, that's awesome for you. BTW, you beat Off Constantly. I kill me.

We'll get 1st NEXT time, partner! I'm going to do some heavy testing between now and whenever the next time is!! :becky:

We'll get 1st NEXT time, partner! I'm going to do some heavy testing between now and whenever the next time is!! :becky:

Chad. Love the name. That briskie was totally The Gambler...I am going to start messing around with some wagyu flats next week. JD, we are comin' for ya, lol.

Well like I said, that wasn't anywhere near my best brisket. I can only imagine what I would've scored if it had been better :)

I want to start working on ribs, that's been a weak spot (not even going to talk about chicken) for me...

Chad. Love the name. That briskie was totally The Gambler...I am going to start messing around with some wagyu flats next week. JD, we are comin' for ya, lol.[/QUOTE

Lol! Bring it Brother! BTW I am cooking whole packers this time...

Back