Why does it smell like garlic all around me??

Whoa! Those look fabulous! Any chance you could point me to a source for those screen? I think that'd be helpful for me for sure.

Whoa! Those look fabulous! Any chance you could point me to a source for those screen? I think that'd be helpful for me for sure.

Just Google pizza screens. Amazon and lots of other places sell them.

Marty,
Thats some good looking pizza. Some time back my future ex-son-in-law came over with an uncooked sidilian homeade pizza that his 55 year old flower child mother had made. I was remodeling my kitchen and my stove was disconnected so I decided to cook it on the cold side of my grill and turning it a 1/4 turn every 5 min. along with hickory smoke. It also had sliced artichoke hearts with some pepperoncini on it. It was so good I can't describe it. I never cook a pizza in the oven any more unless it is hammer handles and pitch forks outside. There is something about the smoke getting into the cheese that no residential oven can match. Good JOB!!!

You can never have too much garlic. I grew up thinking that smell was perfume. :roll:

I am totally with you 0n the garlic smell. The problem with my body when I overload (like 6 beads of garlic... ) is that it starts to come out the pores of my body the next day. I like it but....

Very nicely done, sir :clap: and what a great way to keep the vampires away. :thumb:

Back