New here

Bill Ames

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Hi everybody...

I thought I'd introduce myself, as opposed to simply jumping into discussions right away. I know a lot of you already, I think.

My father, Joe, developed FAB about a ten years ago, and I helped him to set up his web site. Not too many years after, my mother died, then a few years later, my father passed.

We had a rough couple of years keeping the business going, but we've finally got it straightened out. My brother Joe and I have a good system in place, and we're actually working on a few new products.

I thought I'd make myself available to answer questions, like my father did...not just about our products, but about sausage making, industrial ingredients, smoking, whatever I can help with. While I'm not the expert my father was, he did pass along a lot, and I'm happy to share what I've picked up.

I assume that it's alright to talk about commercial products, since I see quite a few posts from manufacturers and retailers here. If not, I humbly ask forgiveness and accept a slap on the wrist :)

Welcome aboard. I guess since I am the first to post I will tell you to head over to Cattle Call and introduce yourself there also.

Welcome Bill. You'll find quite a few FAB users around these parts...

You would benefit from going to the Brethren Ventures section and setting up shop there. Welcome to the site.

Spice

Welcome aboard Bill! Looking forward to learning from you.

Welcome to our crazy little club house!

Welcome Bill. Your product has a large following here. I suggest you follow brother Spice's advice and set up a ventures forum.

Welcome from Ga Bill looking forward to learning some sausage making

Welcome aboard and this is a great place to get information.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If this doesn't epitomize the spirit of the Brethren, I don't know what does! ( we actually use a bit of both your products)

Welcome aboard Bill!

Welcome aboard Bill, enjoy what you learn and share what you know, its what we do here.

Back