Heads up. Vision grill at costco

driven3

Found some matches.
Reaction score
For those of you on the fence on switching over to a ceramic cooker, here's an opportunity that's impossible to pass up.

Costco's who still have any of the Vision Kamodo grills are clearing them out at $299.97.

That's ridiculously inexpensive for what you get, especially when you consider how well Costco stands behind their products.

I am actually considering picking up a second, but fear being kicked out by the misses.

Summer is about over north of the Mason-Dixon line. They are clearancing out summer stuff. Have to make room for snow throwers, snow shovels, roof rakes, boots, mittens, hats, skis, kerosene heaters.

I saw them yesterday at my local costco. They also had the mini vision marked down to 99.97.

Good luck finding one!

I called both my local stores. 1 is out & the other only has 5 left but still $399;

Costco by me has them for $299 I dont know how well they hold up but at $299 it might be worth a gamble to someone

I saw them yesterday at my local costco. They also had the mini vision marked down to 99.97.

Good luck finding one!

man I wish I could get my hands on one of the minis....closest one is 4 hrs away...

I'd pay an extra $25 plus shipping if a brethern could hook me up....PM me if anyone is interested/willing to help me out...

Summer is about over north of the Mason-Dixon line. They are clearancing out summer stuff. Have to make room for snow throwers, snow shovels, roof rakes, boots, mittens, hats, skis, kerosene heaters.

F@&U*U^U@*@*K@!!!!!:mmph:

$4 bills in Richmond (west broad) 3 left

They are now sold out. They are sold out from Hampton Roads, VA to Richmond. I also had them check the Pentagon City store in Northern, VA and that store is sold out as well.

Seems like the NE primarily so far by looking at these locations?

Back