Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Sam’s Club Local – Evergreen Park, Illinois

You can have Reserve by default since I'm going to win by default :)

We'll be there. I'll have coffee available but I'm going to keep it quiet so I don't get in trouble with the Sam's folks. I should also have some available at Willowbrook for those doing the double header

A new roast Ron? The mew stuff is amazing. Wish i had a bigger travel mug for it!

I roasted 15 lbs of Tanzania Peaberry yesterday. It's a full-bodied East African coffee with hints of berry, cherry, sweet, lemon, and citrus. I also have 6 bags of Ethiopian Sidamo Swiss Water Decaf. One of the regular judges asked for some decaf and I didn't get it done in time for Westmont.

Mmmmm Peaberry. The best of the best. Save me one or two. I might buy one at Evergreen Park AND Willowbrook!!!!! :icon_blush:

Well Ron, looks like we scared off all the others... should we declare it a tie?

Good luck to everyone at Sams, we'll see some of you at Willowbrook when you're done.

Still scraping mud off my floormats from Westmont!...

Roadmaster will be there! Leaving home around 9:30...probably arrive around 10:30. See you all there!:boxing:

We'll be leaving around 7:30 so it's any ones guess as to when we'll get there... I'm thinking around 9 if we go through the city...

Back