Contest Announcment Fountains Blaze-Off & Senior Q (Independence, MO)

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Hey folks, we could seriously use 15 more teams for our contest to max out at 30! We put this contest on at my place of employment (The Fountains at Greenbriar Independent Living Community) as part of Senior Q month. Date is October 16-17. Entry form is attached to this post. It refers to a BBQ Bailout package where teams can pay $50 per month over a 3 month period. Obviously we're a little past that by now but everything else is the same. We are hoping to pay out more than what it's advertised at if we fill up with teams.

In addition, each team will be asked to cook one extra pork butt or brisket that we will provide so that we can provide a BBQ dinner after the awards for our residents and their families.

Please let me know if you have any questions not answered. This is a fun little contest... ask anyone who's been there in the past.

Steph, Eva was asking Jon about whether you're coming back to cook! :wink:

Attachments

• 2009_Entry_Form.pdf
    669.5 KB · Views: 6
I'll be there, Jeff.

Does the food for the center need to be cooked for Friday night or Saturday?

I'll be there, Jeff.

Does the food for the center need to be cooked for Friday night or Saturday?

For Saturday. The dinner is after awards so it can be turned in anytime from maybe 11 am to 2 pm. We'll even slice briskets and pull butts.

Low blow, Stith.

Hey, I only report facts, Steph! He was apparently out there looking at space and electricity options when she came out and started up a conversation!

She looked hungry... :lol: (now THAT is a low blow! :lol: )

Back