• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

This could be a good comp. trailer

• Thread starter Lakeside Smoker
  • Start date
L

Lakeside Smoker

I looked at one of these today.
It has an 8' X 8' cargo area made for ATV's but would fit a few smokers and grills too!! The inside is like a typical pop up, sleeps 6, small sink and small cooktop, hot water, fridge, heat, radio with CD.
Think it could work?
fleetw10.jpg

What's the weight limit for one of those sleep sides? Could be disasterous for some BBQ guys! Maybe me!

Dimensions Open (L x W)
28' 4" x 18' 3"

The 28' might be a problem for most comps in the Northeast, where the contest sites are small and the teams are limited to 20' by 20'.

I like the setup though. You could mount the smoker on the flatbed...

Dimensions Open (L x W)
28' 4" x 18' 3"

The 28' might be a problem for most comps in the Northeast, where the contest sites are small and the teams are limited to 20' by 20'.

Oops! Is it to late to put a stop on my American Express?:oops:

I've had a Fleetwood/Coleman Tent trailer for years now and had to stop by the dealer to check on a part I needed and took a look at some of these and was pretty impressed at some of the features. I have never had any problems with mine and these multi use ones look pretty heavy duty. Oh Yeah! When they sat it sleeps 6, they mean 6 dwarves

Brian

Last edited:
Dimensions Open (L x W)
28' 4" x 18' 3"

I looked at the Scorpion S2 today. 21.5' X 18.3' open.

I thought about it myself...or at least until I got to thinking about a big wind coming up or a storm and me and the Ms in there trying to rest and all.

Back