Did someone say score?

Neonnblack

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
We got all these today, for a song, a small song. Even 3 of the elusive 16 galloners.

20130312_170038_zps6b05c6be.jpg

It must be nice to live out west where metal doesn't rust :clap:

Its fantastic, gator. I needed to remove the heat shield on my cat converter on the car, and man oh man i used a 1/4 inch ratchet and no force and it came right off. No rust holding it on to speak of.

Its fantastic, gator. I needed to remove the heat shield on my cat converter on the car, and man oh man i used a 1/4 inch ratchet and no force and it came right off. No rust holding it on to speak of.

The cuts on the back of my wrist from attempting to remove the bottom shock mount bolt hate you right now. :razz:

Hah, it may change though soon. They have recently started using salt solution on the roads more, lately. Normally they throw dirt on the roads and call it good.

Now that's pretty close to bragin :mrgreen:

Good price.$10 each for the bigun's and they threw others in free! :wink:I like the ones with locking rings and removable tops.Endless uses.:grin:

Back