Sunday Thanksgiving w/o turkey-HEAVY PrOn

B

BlkJeep

My GF mom's wanted me to cook for her meal on Sunday but didn't want turkey or ham. So I picked up five racks of ribs, two 10# pork loins and stuff for two fatties!

DSC01707-1.jpg

Stuck with mostly local products for rubs and sauces. Spicewine is local for me!! :biggrin:
DSC01710-1.jpg

Removed membrane...

DSC01711-1.jpg

Took some left over turkey and cooked in some wing sauce, lined with buffalo wing chesse w/ a brown sugar honey rub. And bacon!! :p One killer fatty.

DSC01721.jpg

She takes care of the bacon wrap!! :wink:

DSC01724.jpg

Rolled and ready!

DSC01727.jpg

Really it's a work of art...

DSC01728.jpg

Rubbed all the ribs the night before. So I loaded the UDS and kettle up and started cooking.

DSC01732.jpg

DSC01733.jpg

Used the her gasser to cook a bbq, colby chesse fatty for a snack while the ribs cooked. :mrgreen:

DSC01734.jpg

Pic of the day right here I think...:twisted:

DSC01735.jpg

For one of the loins I made a cream chesse stuffing w/ onion, garlic, salt, pepper, cream chesse and thyme. suffed them, wrapped with 6 slices of bacon and tied them up. Put on the kettle indirect over apple wood.

DSC01737.jpg

DSC01740.jpg

The ribs got the 4-1/2-1/2 treatment and came out awesome. Steamed up my camera and only got this pic. hungry crowd didn't care formy photo shoot. :roll:

DSC01741.jpg

The other loin I just rubbed with EVOO, garlic salt, onion salt, blk pepper and some italian seasoning. And put on the top rack of the drum. BUT I guess I didn't get a pic of that?

Stuff loin and after the cook.... It was so good but the picture looks a little rough..

DSC01744.jpg

Thanks for checking out our meal. Served with mashed tators, corn, rolls, other fixings.:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything looks real fine. Thank you for the QView.

Thanks everyone. It was fun and food was great. W/O this site it would have been a flop! Thanks again.

Back