• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

ET732 - Does it go backwards in temps or just up?

Socks

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
So it defaults to 176 I see. Lets say I want to set it to 160 for chicken, or 145 for pork.. Do I have to scroll all the way up past 600 or whatever its limit is to get to 160?

Ugh?

I haven't messed with the alarms for a long time.

Best I can remember--YUP!:grin:

TIM

Only goes up. To reset go up all the way (Past 572 I think) and restarts at the bottom temp.

Last edited:
Yes. Very annoying but you can set it ahead of time, turn it off and it will still be set there.

I like that the "food high" temp goes up to some crazy number like 400 or 500 degrees before it wraps back around. Though I have found 462 degrees is the secret number for pulling pork that most people don't know about :razz:.

I know you can use the food probe as a pit probe too so maybe that is why it goes up so high.

I like that the "food high" temp goes up to some crazy number like 400 or 500 degrees before it wraps back around. Though I have found 462 degrees is the secret number for pulling pork that most people don't know about :razz:.

I know you can use the food probe as a pit probe too so maybe that is why it goes up so high.

Her hee
I figured that was why.

Back