Austin/Houstin area cookers

MoKanMeathead

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
We (KC Can Crew - Jeff and Andy G.) are looking to make our annual trip down to Texas to cook an IBCA contest. We are trying find someone to let us borrow or rent a cooker, table and EZ-up. I guess we could buy a table and EZ-up and sell them after the contest but really need a cooker.

We are looking at the Wharton or Kingsville contest the weekend of January 26th or the Austin or George West contests the weekend of February 9th.

We usually ccok in Irving but can't make that weeknd. We did cook the Austin contest last year and had a blast - would love to cook that one again.

Let me know if you can help - Thanks much!

Wayne

We will be flying down. Looks like it will be just Jeff and I. Andy can't make it. I think we may have something worked out. Going to miss Irving for the second year in row!

We will be flying down. Looks like it will be just Jeff and I. Andy can't make it. I think we may have something worked out. Going to miss Irving for the second year in row!

Wayne,

If you guys are headed this way, we can share space, tables, EZ Up's again. I will look for a bit more capacity as that Jeff is a maniac on the drums...

Let me know.

If you do Austin, there is a chance that I may cook it and could throw a baby stumps and WSM on the trailer. I am not confirmed though. Let me know if your tentative setup falls through.

I have also seen them in "Balls Deep BBQ" shirts. I believe their first year in Irving they went by "Teabag BBQ".

The Duck Sausage may be my fave... if you order extra put me on the list

Boooo Wayne miss you crazy people you need to get back to Irving BALLZ DEEP

Not sure what our name will be this year...guess we better get in figured out so we can order shirts. Previous years it has been Tea Bag BBQ, Deez Nuts, Balls Deep BBQ, and Duck Sausage.

Wes - thanks, I will call you this evening sometime after the SAM's CF, I mean sign-up.

Back