BBQ Pitmasters: Season 3 - Auditions

I know what would really be good for BBQ!

I hope they have teams compete where they go parted pork versus unparted pork! And for a twist, maybe throw in a pork collar every once in a while.

I would be in for watching every episode of that. Is there anything more disputed in the world of BBQ?

The controversy and suspense would send the ratings through the roof!

I met great friends on the show and had fun. No surprises. Will be filming another video on Friday. If we get picked fabulous if not great.....Scottie...we are still braving managing our cookers in the wind and sleet! hahahaha...( I got to meet Scottie because he forgot he bashed us....wouldnt have happened without season two...love you Scottie...ok like ...)

Now it wasn't bashing individuals as much as the format. I'm not doing a video, do you need a dishwasher? And come on, you know it's more than like... :becky:

And I didn't forget. I came over to you to introduce myself. And you came over first thing the next morning, after I had 1 hour of sleep, catching me sleeping in my chair. Lol

Man I look forward to the new season should be exciting! Good luck to everyone game on!

i'd like to see a format like the next great baker where each pitmaster competes as an individual within a team at various contests with one getting eliminated each time. this would give the game show appeal and still show what real competition bbq is all about and you would get to follow all the drama in the tent just like the bakers when they are doing their challanges... in fact i think they should let Buddy host the show also!

I'm just bored tonight and I'm watching the first 2 episodes of season 1 that I watched as they aired. A few observations:
1. After meeting Myron and seeing how kind, cool and a nice guy he is, who is this guy on the show? Too funny what snipets of video do.
2. In the first episode with Paul from Pablo Diablo putting celantro lime whole chix in the box with a sprig of parsley and ribs dumped in a box with both finishing DAL is too funny!
3. How much I think like Tuffy Stone of Cool Smoke. I guess not a bad thing.

If anyone wants to watch season 1 for free, they are on Netflix Online and you can get a free month for free just by signing up. You can watch on your PC.

Season 1 pushed me into the World of competition BBQ. I've done 3 cookoffs to date. (My time is limited due to my life on the road). Looking forward to season 3 if it is held at actual comps.

Season 1 pushed me into the World of competition BBQ. I've done 3 cookoffs to date. (My time is limited due to my life on the road). Looking forward to season 3 if it is held at actual comps.

Me too, I've done 1 comp so far. Financial constraints prevent me from doing more than 3 or 4 a year.

Anybody heard an update on all this. I helped Big Bear Shootin smoke make their video and was wondering when they are going to move on picking the teams? It must be pretty quick because they start filming in March.

any word yet from any one...who were the lucky ones to get picked?

Back