Fed 'em for free!!!!!

jbrink01

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Just bragging a little. We set up at the "Relay For Life" Cancer Research Fund Raiser here in our little town Friday evening. Donated $1,000 in profits back from 1 nights work. Pork, Chicken, Hot Dogs, Beans, Potato Salad and Cole Slaw.

Hey man, I don't even know you. But I want to Thank you so much for doing that. This October will mark my third year as a survivor. My prognosis is very good as it was found early. I have used barbeque as my outlet to get away from it all. There is a bitter sweet connection between the two. I got the call from the Dr with the news about 10am Saturday morning of my very first KCBS contest. To this day, I don't evan know where we finished. So, not a contest goes by that I gon't get that flash back at some point. Thanks again, for doing this fundraiser, it means a lot to anyone who has been affected by cancer.

Don

Just bragging a little. We set up at the "Relay For Life" Cancer Research Fund Raiser here in our little town Friday evening. Donated $1,000 in profits back from 1 nights work. Pork, Chicken, Hot Dogs, Beans, Potato Salad and Cole Slaw.

Hey man, I don't even know you. But I want to Thank you so much for doing that. This October will mark my third year as a survivor. My prognosis is very good as it was found early. I have used barbeque as my outlet to get away from it all. There is a bitter sweet connection between the two. I got the call from the Dr with the news about 10am Saturday morning of my very first KCBS contest. To this day, I don't evan know where we finished. So, not a contest goes by that I gon't get that flash back at some point. Thanks again, for doing this fundraiser, it means a lot to anyone who has been affected by cancer.

Don

He is the one on the right in his Avatar!!!!! Thats cool Jeff!

Again, as someone who doesn't know you, I'd like to thank you and let you know how much your kindness means to a lot of people. My mother passed away from cancer three years ago - horribly suffered. I did a funeral today of a very dear lady who found out in Feb or March she had cancer. Went to the hospital last Tuesday. Passed away Friday. ANYTHING that helps cancer research - or those who help those funding it, are blessings!

Back