"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Tonight a 2 bone in thick porkchop.
Tomorrow a meatworkshop for Phree....if it's all good we're getting some meat aPhterwards to bring back home,probably cooking the cuts that are given tomorrow night.

Have Phun y'alls!:cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Pork Steak on the Weber and Scalloped Cabbage in the oven, Sundays going to be a great day!

Wood fired pizzas tonight on Earl.

Maybe some chicken on Sunday...

Three racks of Back Ribs Sat. for my Daughter and her family....maybe some Wangs Sun. I like to come to this thread on Fridays to get some cook ideas for the weekend.

Thanks Phu.

Opening Day Fenway Park today, so it will be some Cherry Glazed ribs, Red ribs for the Red Sox, overnight tonight will be a couple of pork butts with some companion thighs for the afternoon and over night Saturday will be a brisket and then more ribs for Sunday! A few sides will be in there too. Corn Bread, mac & cheese, beans and maybe some peppers.

Two 10 pound butts, a 14 pound brisket, two racks of BB ribs and a naked fatty to be included in Keri's hog-apple baked beans. Also, maiden voyage with the CyberQ wifi. Looking forward to monitoring temps while watching my kids' soccer games.

8 pound boneless pork shoulder for dinner and a movie tonight at church. First real smoke on my new UDS.

Not sure yet, if it turns out that I'm not teaching a motorcycle class then I'll find some sort of meat to go over charcoal, probably some whole chicken practice. If I am teaching, then probably nothing. :(

4-5 racks baby backs and 1-2 butts. Finally get to use my stick burner as such. Hopefully all goes well.

I've got six racks of ribs to put on along with some MOINK balls and abts. Might try to make some faux burnt ends with some of the rib trimmings as well.

Assembled a Pizza Fatty last night, going to cook it tonight. Probably try chicken again this weekend. I must perfect smoked chicken...

A couple racks of shorties, some sausage I brought back from TX, some chix, and I'm sure another thing or 2 will jump into my cooker.

Y'all have Phun too!

Back