Contest Announcment Battle Of The BBQ Brethren - Smokin at The Maples Aug 4-5

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
Ohhhh... this is gonna be good! Got some new and crazy stuff planned for the event.. :rolleyes: Bring party shorts for Saturday. :becky:

We are full at 42 teams.. room ONLY for late arrivals that can come in after 4PM Saturday when the car show leaves. Prize pool is guaranteed at $8500 and we may be adding more based on sponsorship $$ coming in hand.

Emails went out with some instructions. If you have not received one, please let me know, as it means you not on our list (or you're one of the 3 stragglers have not paid).

www.bbqbattleli.com

Very excited.....Our one and only contest this year..so far
& have only smoked twice at home (been very for my business this year-central air (hot as hell) & money for the family is priority number one

so if kick your but , know i winged it, with little practice this year :icon_smile_tongue:

It should be good, no drunken crazy man harassing the golf cart this year...relocated. Hopefully no 35' rv blowing exhaust into my tent this year, I am watching my stuff like a hawk this year, or taking with me when noone is at my site (last year, psp, ipod and whatever else got taken during the awards....so watch your stuff from the evil public :p

cant wait to make more memories for the family and friends & hang with you guys, anyone want to stop bye & get painted green (like clint last year), come on bye & have a beverage.....weeeeez going crazy this year

Ohhhh... this is gonna be good! Got some new and crazy stuff planned for the event.. :rolleyes: Bring party shorts for Saturday. :becky:

We are full at 42 teams.. room ONLY for late arrivals that can come in after 4PM Saturday when the car show leaves. Prize pool is guaranteed at $8500 and we may be adding more based on sponsorship $$ coming in hand.

Emails went out with some instructions. If you have not received one, please let me know, as it means you not on our list (or you're one of the 3 stragglers have not paid).

www.bbqbattleli.com

they seem real excited...................trash talk,,,,where da heck are ya

Back