Phubar's Wild Chicks n Tender Loins Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
A Phew days ago Brother Dennessey and I went to a Phriend's house to pick up some wild chicken and wild duck.

Dennessey also bought some pork tenderloins and asked me if I could make some for his parents and him...just dropped the batch at his parents place.

I haven't really tasted the chicken yet...I pulled them out of the UDS too soon.
Didn't had a probe in it and went by looks.
It was kinda late yesterday so I didn't threw them bacl on the grill...I just cooked them Phurther in the oven and it all looks good!
These chicks need some more time then normal chicks.
I'll try to show a detailed pic later on.

Also smoked the last Anasazi beans I got Phrom CowGirl and I made a smoked bouillon/stock out of the bones of lamb I smoked last Phriday.

IMG_3018.jpg

IMG_3019.jpg

IMG_3026.jpg

IMG_3029.jpg

IMG_3021.jpg

IMG_3031.jpg

I was led to believe that there would be wild chicks in this thread. i feel ripped ophph.

:becky:

^^^What he said...there's some great looking food in here, but I've seen chicks going wilder on late night TV commercials than what I've seen in here.

Nice....... still waiting for the "wild chicks" :roll: .......... Just saying :-D

about the beans

It looked like berries in the beans? Special herbs?:confused:

Nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. Once again nice work. I love the color of the meat.

man. awesome.
are you retired or something? how do you find so much time to make such great food all the time? maybe i just work too much.:sad:
nice work as always!

Looks great.. How did you season and cook the beans?
Thanks

It looked like berries in the beans? Special herbs?:confused:

I only let the beans sit overnight in cold water...after that I let them dry,cover them in olive oil and smoked them.
Maybe some dripping of the tenderloins fell on the beans

man. awesome.
are you retired or something? how do you find so much time to make such great food all the time? maybe i just work too much.:sad:
nice work as always!

LOL!

I have a "9-5" job.
I just make time for cooking.....and I don't have a wife or kids.:wink:

Back