Vision Grills Price drop

george58

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Hi, I was just at Costco here in Mass and NH and noiticed they dropped the price on the Vision Grills Classic to 299.97. Also, if you bought one from costco for higher and still have your receipt just take it to Member services and they will do a price adjustment. I just a $100 back.

Everyone si so helpful here that I wanted to pass this on.

Do you think they will give me money back from a year and a half ago?I have never tried this kind of thing before.

They price match for 30 days. Only way to do it is buy a new one then return it with old receipt. Could be tough @ 1.5 yrs.

Hi, I was just at Costco here in Mass and NH and noiticed they dropped the price on the Vision Grills Classic to 299.97. Also, if you bought one from costco for higher and still have your receipt just take it to Member services and they will do a price adjustment. I just a $100 back.

Everyone si so helpful here that I wanted to pass this on.
Did they have the Vision Kub there for any less?

I'm gonna have to check my local costco, maybe even pick up a second one for competition. I love this grill!

Thanks for the heads up! I bought one of these for $399.97 on July 5th. I just got back from CostCo with an extra $106.35 in my pocket! Many thanks to the Brethren! Of course, you farkers are the reason I bought my 6th smoker to begin with... :razz:

I spoke to the manager at my local Costco and he said that it's up to the manager of each store to lower the price. They are lowering the price to make room on the floor for other products. I would talk to the store manager only and ask if would give you the price that other Costco's have ($299) and if someone can post or email you a receipt you can show it as proof or he can check other stores for prices.

If they have them in stock it won't hurt to ask as they want them gone.

Back