"Bacon Makes Everything Better!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS Through Feb. 19th!

My Entry for the Bacon TD. Full Cook Thread Here:https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257336

picture.php

Well Dam@! I guess I should have said "Please accept my entry" to my posts:rolleyes::doh::mad2:

Well Dam@! I guess I should have said "Please accept my entry" to my posts:rolleyes::doh::mad2:

Sorry wizard. I would refer you to rule 3.

3. To enter your dish in a Throwdown it must first follow all rules defined in this post. To make your entry, please create a post in the Throwdown ENTRY thread for the category that you wish to enter. You must clearly state at the BEGINNING of your post that you intend for your post to be an official entry into the Throwdown, and it must be clear enough that the moderator understands your intention. This can be as simple as saying, "Please accept this as my entry into this Throwdown". Any post that does not state this intent at the beginning of their post, or does not say so in a clear enough manner for the moderator to understand WILL NOT be included in the Voting for that Throwdown.

In this case, there was no indication that these were entries, and beyond that, there was no proof that these were even things you had cooked yourself (no links to cook threads either) so I had no idea if you were actually entering something or providing inspiration(or just bragging). Plus you did this twice without saying anything about entries (and it is a single entry throwdown) so I honestly had no idea if these were supposed to be actual entries or not. I made every effort to get you in, but in the end, I had to defer to the rules as they are laid out in the sticky post - HERE

Ooops, my bad, got Bacon mixed with Wizard.
I shall go and stand in the corner

Back