Gordon's Grub Rub

tommykendall

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
A buddy of mine informed me that he's left phone messages and emails with our friends at Gordon's to make an order and they haven't replied. I just left a message also. Anyone in the knowing out there?

apparently this has been going on for awhile. He just reminded me today of the situation so I tried myself.

I don't know then. I've always ordered direct from the guy, and never had a problem. My Dad did the same thing for years. The guy would actually ship a case to my Dad and then send a bill including shipping, and my Dad would mail him a check.

If I can find something out, I'll let you know.

I just got him. Total luck of the draw. They have so much business right now and such a backlog they're having trouble fulfilling orders, answering let alone returning phone calls, etc. I patched my buddy into the call and we ordered 2 gallons plus 12 shaker bottles. He told us that they have hundreds of cases on backlog and it will take 2-3 weeks before he can fulfill our order. Internet sales amount to only 8% of his business.

Its good to hear he's still in business Tom. Good work.

I ran out a bit ago, and love using it on brisket after using your Dr. Pepper marinade.

I use to have a connection at these Farmer's Markets the family sold their wares at, early on. I was getting it in 64oz and 96oz tubs.

Wish I could still buy them, but they moved beyond that (which is great too hear a family business taking off!)

I can get it at academy sports or united market street no problems, i like this stuff on briskets...

Any TexFo's able to get this retail locally?

Online is a print form and fax and I'm not going down that road again.

A trade of some sort can be worked out, or just straight payment, whatever works best.

Thanks

www.grubrub.com

Email me your addy, I honestly don't know where to find it:p

How much do you want? I'll buy the product and ship it with a receipt, and then PM the name of my favorite charity. You pay them.

Email me your addy, I honestly don't know where to find it:p

How much do you want? I'll buy the product and ship it with a receipt, and then PM the name of my favorite charity. You pay them.

I would prefer sending it directly to you to insure proper IRS tracing.

Since I would be getting something of value, I need to preserve the audit trail back to you.

What is your address again?

Saw some at Academy a couple of weeks ago as well.

What is Academy?

I would prefer sending it directly to you to insure proper IRS tracing.

Since I would be getting something of value, I need to preserve the audit trail back to you.

What is your address again?

I'm maxed out this year, and will be next year as far as deductions go. Serious no BS offer Bill. You are a friend, and I'm happy to do it and I'd like to see my charity of choice benefit. I'll even email my no BS addy in return.

What is Academy?

Regional chain of sport goods stores, that DO NOT have online sales.

Back