View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 11:32 PM   #1
BobBrisket

Name/Nickname : Bob
Default Peppa and Pig....and Cheese, Thighs, and Pork Steaks!

So, we have this pepper wrapped in bacon deal going on. Great weekend. Busy with daughter's volleyball lessons and conditioning. Son's soccer team won a grinder game 2-1 today and 5-0 on Saturday. We spent most of the day at the park before Saturday's game. Was nice to finally get out like that and be somewhere other than the backyard!! LOL. Was craving some peppa and pig peppers. Here we go.

Long story short. Some 'penos, some Anaheim, cheese, some brisket I has stashed in the freezer, onions. Yes, I used the gasser. Sue ME! LOL. Life moves fast with these 2 kids. The gasser is very nice these days. Plus, love my old Weber gasser. Lots of history there. Leftover over onion wrapped in bacon. What else.........that pack of bacon cost a lil over 5 dolla. Local supermarket puts those packs on sale from time to time.
Lastly, a cool then and now!!
Been here a while. Nice to be able to share with you all how our kids grow up!

Pics a bit out of order...LOL. Enjoy!

Bob
PBC-Courtesy of Poobah, 22.5 Weber Kettles-A, K, DR Stamped, 18.5 Weber Bar-B-Kettle Black and Red, Weber 18.5 Smokey Joe Platinum, Weber Genesis Silver, Lil' Chief Smoker, Discada Set Up,OKJ Highland Offset.
BobBrisket Jr.-MUDS, WSJ Silver
My BEST Compliment....."You're a good cooker, Dad!"--My Son :)
Miss You, Marty and Bull! RIP
BobBrisket is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->