American Royal/BBQ Brethren Pot luck dinner

The Scotsmen, Parsley Lady and I will contribute some potato salad.

Not sure if Smoke On Wheels has plans for me, but I'm coming to the Royal (just to hang out ) and would love to stop and see you all. I'm highlighting as many site numbers as possible, but if theres a marguerita machine at 758, I might have to hang out there...lol

My plan is to bring some of Mrs. Dog's famous broccoli salad.

I'm coming down for the race but plan on stopping by both Friday afternoon/evening as well as Saturday evening.

You guys need anything, get hold of Ron or Walt to get my cell number.

Looking forward to seeing everyone that I can!

I'll show up with some smoked cheese - just say when & where.

How about we just do both nights...We are there to party and meet folks.. I;ll cook something both nights and anyones welcome to come by.. lets make the main one on Friday night witrh photo at around 6ish? Saturday we can just have another for those that cant make friday... or just want to come hang out. We plan on having our prep work for the open all done by 2.

Let's make sure the photo time and location are set today as many of us will not have internet access after today.

I'm feeling kinda empty inside. Missing the Royal just doesnt feel right :tsk:

Sounds to me like its on at BBQchefs' for photo & potluck on Friday at 6, another get together on Sat at the same time.

We'll bring the hushpuppies.

I'm feeling kinda empty inside. Missing the Royal just doesnt feel right :tsk:

It'll be weird not seeing you there as well. You'll be missed. :icon_sad

How about we just do both nights...We are there to party and meet folks.. I;ll cook something both nights and anyones welcome to come by.. lets make the main one on Friday night witrh photo at around 6ish? Saturday we can just have another for those that cant make friday... or just want to come hang out. We plan on having our prep work for the open all done by 2.

What site would that be at?

Back