American Royal/BBQ Brethren Pot luck dinner

Don't you love when you get to trimming and half of the thighs have backbone or the hip blade?

Back to the original point of the thread - not sure if we can make a potluck Friday night. We've got some people stopping in so it will be hard to get away.

I'll be there just like last year, but only if Wayne brings his margarita machine again!:becky:

Going to miss it Boys
Just too many things going on here this October

I would be up for a Saturday night potluck situation. Give me a time, and I will be there armed with a potato salad.

Thanks for the suggestion. We'd be happy to join in on a potluck either Friday or Saturday.

---Jonny Rotisserie

I think Rob and I are in. Probably doing the jalapeno hushpuppies we brought to the potluck in Great Bend. Did we figure out Friday or Saturday and where we're doing this?

What's suspicious about this pic?

SDC10329.jpg

The answer is it is neither raining or snowing.

We would be in for sure. Looking forward to meeting many of the Brethren. We are cooking both contests but either night works.

Is that Myron Mixon hiding in Jimmy's body?

I try to always leave out a bottle in respect of my old friend turned movie star..... I do this to remeber the old days when Myron had time to hang and be seen with us little hehehehe people.....from FL...FBA.

This is gonna be great!
Wish I was there.

Y'all have a great time.

TIM

Saturday pot luck would be better for us. Usually not much going on Saturday night.

Back