View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 11:04 AM   #32
is One Chatty Farker
Join Date: 03-29-11
Location: Beijing,China

It is a too big issue about patriotism, economy, country, politics.
We really can not tell what is right or wrong.
Today is right, tomorrow may be wrong.
If I stolen money from American, I would have been put in prison.
But officially we China import chicken, pork, bean, wheat from American at lower price.
I can just take "lower price" as we pay regular price for 90% of goods, and we stole the other 10%. This "stole" is legally, and it is arranged by two governments.
woodpelletsmoker is offline   Reply With Quote