• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Can anyone help me pick my chili name?

wbuffness

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hey, I know you guys are creative with names for your throwdown entries and stuff so....

We have a Chili Championship at my office every year and one of the awards is for Best Chili Name...

My chili was going to have smoked brisket in it this year... if that helps...

Thanks in advance...

Hey, I know you guys are creative with names for your throwdown entries and stuff so....

We have a Chili Championship at my office every year and one of the awards is for Best Chili Name...

My chili was going to have smoked brisket in it this year... if that helps...

Thanks in advance...

Frisky Briskie?

Maybe use your middle name and the street you grew up on? Mine would be Thomson Stagecoach....

...oh wait...chili name...:oops:

Anyway, dunno. Maybe "smoked brisket chili"? It's simple and sounds good, people would get the idea right off the bat.

If we provide the creativity and you get the accolades and award, how about "Chili Vanilli"?! :razz: Just kidding, but really though, it sounds great. I'll snag a bowl of it on my way home from work!

Over the years these names have appeared in my recipe book:

These two evolved cooking outside on my BGEs during cold winter nights.

"Snowman's Chili"

"Frosty's Madman Chili"

This one I had too many Scotchs.

"Scotchman's Chili"

Lots of mosquitos around when I did this batch.

"Red Neck Chili"

Maybe "Cowboy Brisket Chili Bowl"

Best of luck!

I won a chili contest years ago with 100 teams entering. You're welcome to use my Chili name. I put in a ground up beef testicle as part of the meat. Hence the name
" Bull Ball Chili"

"Smoked Dead Cow"

"Eat My.." Chili

"Beans, Brisket and Big Time Awesome"

Brisket, Wisconsin Smoked Packer Chili.

Chef is on to something here. Are you using a brisket flat or a full "packer"?!? If it's spicy, it could be "Lambeau Leap Packer Backer Chili" complete with green (peppers) and gold (corn). Boshizzle has scientifically proven the success of corn in chili contests!

"BNB" Brisket & Beans Chili
or "BCN" "Best Chili Name" chili

I also liked
"Smoked Dead Cow"
& Discount Double Check Chili!!!

How about throwing in some ghost peppers or some other crazy chili and call it

Scorched Earth
Liquid Pain
Satan's sweat

You guys up there have the hook up for cheese curds, I'd add some of that and call it curdish chili!

Back