Whole turkey breasts at Restaurant Depot?

Saiko

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I need to do another batch of my honey brined turkey breasts for sammich meat, and my usual source is out of them. Only thing I can find at the grocery store are all 15% and up enhanced.

I do have an RD I have access to. Does anybody know if they usually carry whole, bone-in turkey breasts? I don't want boneless, I'm looking for the whole breast without a solution enhancement. I went to their website and didn't see any info.

Thanks!

Not sure I always call RD before I track down there when I am looking for a price or availability. Do the store locater and that will give you the phone number of the store. I am sure availabilty is different store by store...

Not sure I always call RD before I track down there when I am looking for a price or availability. Do the store locater and that will give you the phone number of the store. I am sure availabilty is different store by store...
Sadly Ash, YOUR Restaurant Depot is also the closest one to me. :mad:

Guess I can always drive down there and just pick up a brisky if they don't have what I want.
It's so damn hot down here I can probably just set the WSM on the deck with no fuel and hit 225.

Back