• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Smoked Appetizer Platter w/ Pr0n

pizzakngjr

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Made some appetizers on the Chargriller today.... ABT's, MOINK balls, and pig candy.

photo-2.jpg

The pig candy hasn't made it on the tray yet...

The wife said the pig candy was "dreamy" :bow:

More pics to come!

My first ABT and Pig Candy cook!

photo-7.jpg

Here's the plate the wife let me take to work.....Somehow I feel a little shortchanged? :suspicious:

As I was pulling off the smoker.

photo_zps0c8955f8.jpg

You've got my mouth watering for ABTs. I have a difficult time with anything more than mildly hot, and I thought I couldn't do ABTs. Until I had some in Dayton last year at a Pretty Good BBQ. Now I'm addicted to those things, and yours looks fantastic. Bet they were delicious. :thumb:

You've got my mouth watering for ABTs. I have a difficult time with anything more than mildly hot, and I thought I couldn't do ABTs. Until I had some in Dayton last year at a Pretty Good BBQ. Now I'm addicted to those things, and yours looks fantastic. Bet they were delicious. :thumb:

I got them (Jalapenos and the one Anaheim) at Wal Mart, as we don't have any farmers markets open this time of year. I thought they would have a little heat to them. Nope, no heat at all, thought I accidentally grabbed sweet peppers....Stuffed with a mixture of pulled pork, cream cheese and shredded colby jack. But they were really good!

Back