Roll Call. Inside 30 days. washington mo apr 20-21

B

beam boys bbq

I will not be there this year for many reasons but I thought I would start the roll call :crazy:

York, sorry to hear you won't make it....
Big O' Dang O' will be back.

Pork Pistols will be there. Say it ain't so York. What's wrong...trailer doesn't fit??? :becky:

York, the Washington Contest won't be the same.

Are you still going to make it for the Friday Lunch? Who's game? Where are we going?

Ques Your Daddy will be there, see ya all soon!

We are always up for the lunch fun times - tasty bourbon selection - hmmmm

Problem - we just got the email that they might not do kids q - Hunter will be upset he has won it two years in a row and was really looking forward to it.

We might just have to do a Shake n Bake vs. Lit and Loaded side kids q on Friday night. Everyone is a winner - lol.

I am a certified judge.

Problem - we just got the email that they might not do kids q - Hunter will be upset he has won it two years in a row and was really looking forward to it.

We might just have to do a Shake n Bake vs. Lit and Loaded side kids q on Friday night. Everyone is a winner - lol.

I am certified as well, and B&B BBQ will donate a prize!

sounds like a great bbq event,were comming in for this one,carnies start arriving thurs eve. now for lunch on friday,do we have a time set up?

We usually shoot around 12:30 or so for lunch. Let people come in and skip any lunch crowd.

Who is all down for lunch?

Looks like the officialy cancelled the kids q - oh well.

I did see shake and bake are going to put a booth out. I need to pick up some pellets and other things.

Back