Free Butcher BBQ Sample

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
There's a thread in Q-Talk about FAB/Butcher BBQ injection products.

I have an 8oz sample of Butcher BBQ brisket marinade. I also have about 10 pounds of the stuff in bulk. I'm willing to give away the 8oz bottle to a fellow Brotha/Sista to try. It is enough for two briskets.

To qualify...

• You must be part of a competition BBQ team
  • This must be the first time you've ever used FAB or Butcher BBQ products
  • You must post a review of your thoughts/findings whether good or bad for others to benefit from
  • You must use it and post review by the end of January
First to reply to this thread is the winner.

There's a thread in Q-Talk about FAB/Butcher BBQ injection products.

I have an 8oz sample of Butcher BBQ brisket marinade. I also have about 10 pounds of the stuff in bulk. I'm willing to give away the 8oz bottle to a fellow Brotha/Sista to try. It is enough for two briskets.

To qualify...

• You must be part of a competition BBQ team
  • This must be the first time you've ever used FAB or Butcher BBQ products
  • You must post a review of your thoughts/findings whether good or bad for others to benefit from
  • You must use it and post review by the end of January
First to reply to this thread is the winner.

Send one my way bro...I'll give it a go! :p

Alright, you are on the hook for a review. PM me your address, and I'll get it off to you.

It's a deal...I planned on doin' a brisky this weekend but I'll hold off until your package arrives. :p PM sent.

I will match Todd's offer under the same conditions.

I love Butcher injection. I also have a sample pack I will mail to the first who first replies and sends me a pm with address.

I have used the injection in my last 7 cook, earning four top ten (1st, 3rd 5th and 8th). I will not use anything else.

Happy new years
Merl

I will match Todd's offer under the same conditions.

I love Butcher injection. I also have a sample pack I will mail to the first who first replies and sends me a pm with address.

I have used the injection in my last 7 cook, earning four top ten (1st, 3rd 5th and 8th). I will not use anything else.

Happy new years
Merl

If it's still available, I'll give it a try.

I have never tried fab, but would like to. I REALLY like butchers blend for pork and have place in several comps with it, I also like the brisket blend. anyone offering a fab sample, I asked the guy at Berks and NewHolland and he didnt have any freebees...just $20.00 per small bag. Let me know if any one is willing to part with a cup of B and P for a trial run, thanks!

Sal

p.s. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:icon_clown:icon_clown:icon_clown:icon_clown

Well, I missed out! Can you guys posting the reviews do me a favor and post pics and description of how you injected it? I'm looking into trying Butchers out and would like to see the injection technique. Thanks.

I have never tried fab, but would like to. I REALLY like butchers blend for pork and have place in several comps with it, I also like the brisket blend. anyone offering a fab sample, I asked the guy at Berks and NewHolland and he didnt have any freebees...just $20.00 per small bag. Let me know if any one is willing to part with a cup of B and P for a trial run, thanks!

Sal

Sal -- check out the Ingredient Store website. They're now selling single portion samples of B, B lite, C and P.

On a tangent -- has anyone tried FAB free with no MSG?

Sal

Sal,

Got a bag of Fab P as a gift, want to trade some samples? Either PM me or send me an email.

Chris

Well, I missed out! Can you guys posting the reviews do me a favor and post pics and description of how you injected it? I'm looking into trying Butchers out and would like to see the injection technique. Thanks.

I use a large vet syringe and inject as if the brisket was a checkered board, injecting in all the black squares.
Merl

I can spread the love, I've got a couple of those little packs I could share as well...

First two to PM get them...

You must contribute to the review thread too...

I can spread the love, I've got a couple of those little packs I could share as well...

First two to PM get them...

You must contribute to the review thread too...

If we keep this up, David might go out of business.....
Merl

Sal

Through about 2 cups of it away about 3 months ago. Thats how much I like BB...Wish I had kept it for you!

But now that everyone and their brother is gonna be using it, time to try a new flavor profile! :p

Back