As long as I can do PC, I want a shot at de-throwing 4 Q!
Need commitments, especially for Friday so we have enough. I have to work 12's this week to get weekend off so time is in a pinch. Gonna do what I can and post request for volunteers. I got 14-15 lb boneless ribeye, gonna get 20# baking potatoes, sour cream from costco. Would like to get corn on the cob for Friday/carry over for Sat. Can't seem to find descent price. I got I think 15# of wings. Thinking of getting some tater tots to fry (help absorb alcohol :wink:). Got Mojo, Ranch, Tereyaki, gonna get some franks.

My thoughts on other food for sat, Butt or 2, brisket, ribs, fatties, Bagna.
Again not directing traffic just wanting to get chatter.

Steph is bringing suprise meat, will let him decide if he wants to divulge it.

Don't forget filler foods, just don't want everyone to show up with funds and no sober people to run to stores.

Not trying to make this a bridal shower, just a meat burning, booze guzzeling, bull$hit slinging BASH!

just don't want everyone to show up with funds and no sober people to run to stores.

You forget Grasshopper, that not all people are alcoholics...Ohh, I forgot I am, never mind! :icon_blush:

Well at least I can contribute by driving!

Pat was thinking of bringing Farmer john hot sausages and spicey italian sausages for munchies. Let me know.:icon_cool

Whl3 bring sausages, everyone hear that? Thats what we need chatter. :biggrin:

What do you guys staying think about breakfast? Can get some eggs, chorizo, or?

You forget Grasshopper, that not all people are alcoholics...Ohh, I forgot I am, never mind! :icon_blush:

Well at least I can contribute by driving!

bull$hit slinging BASH!

Thought I had you covered. Figured you would definitely be bringing up your recent 10 team defeat at Wishland, oh how did you fare at Stagecoach?:cool:

I commit to making a crock pot of Bagna Cauda w/ 4 loaves of Italian Bread, Pineapple Coleslaw, 2 butts with hamburger buns and working on a hunk of that ribeye.

Hey batter batter batter batter...let's here some more chatter!!

What do you guys staying think about breakfast? Can get some eggs, chorizo, or?

Eggs and chorizo sounds good to me! Maybe we could chunk up some of those potatoes and make home fries too!

Eggs and chorizo sounds good to me! Maybe we could chunk up some of those potatoes and make home fries too!

If we can geta head count on people for breakfast Saturday and Sunday I will commit to bring eggs, chorizo, will even make it from scratch if that does not frighten people, and whatever else folks want for breakfast, just no pussy fruit!

If we can geta head count on people for breakfast Saturday and Sunday I will commit to bring eggs, chorizo, will even make it from scratch if that does not frighten people, and whatever else folks want for breakfast, just no pussy fruit!
Eggs Benedict for me Garçon!

Parents old house had a $hitload of lemons and grapefruit last time I was there. Thik I should try and stop for them?

Just so we all know, here is what I plan on bringing

2 cases 0f Michelob in bottles or pacifico:icon_cool
4 or 5 lb pack of spicey italian sausage:eek:
4 or 5 lbs of FJ lousiana hot sausage:eek:
7 lbs of Salted peasnuts in the shell:icon_devil
1 box of picante corn nuts individual packs:icon_cool
fixings for sun tea( I can't drink all farking day Like I use to):icon_blush:
Thats my line up, lets hear some chatter:lol:
Finally it is farking may:biggrin:

I can bring brisket (let me know if one or two) if someone will do it I'm still a rooky mod

a couple cases of pepsi ( for sober moments)
a couple cases of beer ( I generaly buy MGD but this is pooled beer so if there is some consescess I'l grab that )
say 5 lbs of japs and bacon and a half dozen bricks of philly ABT mod

and will be sober for supply runs (well mostly) DD Mod

Is that just in case too many dudes lined up along the wall at once?
Saving a place along the wall for you my friend. Am I finally going to meet this infamous Tommy Kendall, or are you going to stay the 400 lbs. Irish woman with BOOBIES to her knees, warts on her nose, hair on her chest cyber persona masquerading as a BBq Tamale making Brethren?:biggrin:.

I believe TK has been called out...

Norcoredneck (Pat) 9-11 staying.
Big Blanks, I mean Country (Brian) 9-10 or morning of 11
BBS and Pepper, 9-11 staying
Brian K 9-11 (staying) (doesn't follow instructions well)
Bigmista 9-11 (staying) Coming early to help out!
The Ultimate BBQ'er(The Artist formerly known as Bentley) 9-11
Hook Line and Sinker 9-11 ( in and out)
Thawley 9-10 (staying if its not too hot and I'm too drunk to drive home)
wlh3 9-11 (staying)

I can''t wait! Maybe I'll just move in with Norco for the week...

Back