• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

FrankenWeber needs HELP! Trying to win a contest...PLEASE READ

smokeandbeer

Take a breath!
Reaction score
One of our local TV stations is having an Ugliest Grill Contest and I need Brethren help for FrankenWeber to hopefully win! I know everyone is very busy, but if you could find time to send an email to the address below to vote for FrankenWeber I would appreciate it. They will take as many votes as you can find time to send, so vote early and vote often. Hopefully with Brethren help FrankenWeber can bring home the prize! :-D

Email address: contests@wdtn.com

Subject line comment to vote for FrankenWeber: Ugliest grill vote for #23

All of the entries can be viewed by clicking here (beware, there is some real ugliness here. FrankenWeber is pretty compared to some of these)

The details for the contest are here (if anyone is interested). First prize wins a Weber Genesis S-320 gasser, 50 lbs. of meat, 25 cases of soda and 24 cases of potato chips. Thanks again for taking time to read this and email in a vote. FrankenWeber and I really appreciate it!

P.S. I'm hoping to trade the certificate for the S-320 for a Performer and WSM, so I'll keep everyone posted if FrankenWeber takes the prize.

Last edited:
Having seen FrankenWeber in person, I have no guilt in voting for it.

You have at least 5 votes my friend.

Vote sent from at least one email account. Some of those are taken from google image. Not real fair.

Vote sent from at least one email account. Some of those are taken from google image. Not real fair.

Yea I was pretty shocked that they told me you could vote multiple times from an email account, and that all votes would count. This is the stations first go at this, so they have a lot to learn about running a contest.

Thanks for the votes guys! I'll let you know how it turns out.

Yea I was pretty shocked that they told me you could vote multiple times from an email account, and that all votes would count. This is the stations first go at this, so they have a lot to learn about running a contest.

Thanks for the votes guys! I'll let you know how it turns out.

Oh yeah. That's stupid too. I just meant some of the submitted photos were taken from the internet, people don't actually own them.

Vote often!

You got my vote, if you keep this on a new post page I may remember to send another one...lol:biggrin: Good Luck!

Thanks guys. I googled the toilet and the shopping cart and found them on the internet. Have passed the info onto the station to see what they are going to do about it. Will update once I get a response.

I would get this posted in Woodpile for more viewing. Could almost pass as QTalk.

lets get some traffic here first, then we'll move it to woodpile in a few days... I just voted too. :)

Back