Shirley 24x36 Test Run/Seasoning Friday & Saturday 1st Cook (Pig Heads & Cow Tongue & Duck oh my!!)

Thank you Sir. I have exchanged a couple of emails with Tyler since I posted that and really thinking hard on this.

There's no way I'm clicking on another of your video links after that first one. :hand:

You too crazy....

He just having fun! We should all relax and roll with the flow.Crazy is as crazy does.:thumb:

There's no way I'm clicking on another of your video links after that first one. :hand:

You too crazy....

This is a common response I've come to learn that is standard with my videos. I have other that involve slowly probing a brisket with questionable music playing the background that I believe has also lost me some viewers :biggrin1:

This is a common response I've come to learn that is standard with my videos. I have other that involve slowly probing a brisket with questionable music playing the background that I believe has also lost me some viewers :biggrin1:
Sometimes less is more. Good work on getting those numbers down. It's not as easy as it seems.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I loved that video. lol

My mom used to eat tongue when I was a kid and I took a few bites over the years. I never saw the point then and certainly don’t now.

Of course by now we expect it from you. Assuming there will be an eyeball eating photo too?

Ya it’s just a different tasting beef. I like it sliced. Not really worth the extra coin, but fun to get the kids to eat it :becky:.

I’ve matured past the eye eating. I don’t want to be that predictable guy anymore :sad:

When you butcher your own, you eat it all. Tripe is good too!

Would I pay extra for Tongue, probably not? Would I eat it if it came home with the cow wrapped in butcher paper, you bet! Calf brains with eggs are yummy too! Of course, I'd opt out of commercial calf brains but, I know what I feed my own!

Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (CJD) is no joke so, know where your 'food' comes from!

Oh I get it. I eat a few traditional Eastern European foods that others find gross.

Just depends on what you were introduced to growing up and your flexibility with trying new things.

Back